Remember that one time Eric and I went on vacation and accidentally booked a week at a topless party resort?! No? WE DO! Now, a topless Spring-break-like party resort might be your jam—and I applaud you—but it’s nothing like what we’re used to! I learned SO many lessons about BUSTING out of our comfort zone, and I just couldn’t wait to share! I’ve got 5 concrete takeaways for you–and a whole lot of me trying to figure out what to wear! So I know you’ll find something good!
- Wherever you go there you are! Be YOU in every situation!
- I bring light with me everywhere I go! I use this mantra to remind me that when I’m ME, it’s enough! And to remember it’s not all about me!
- Open your arms! Be willing to receive the light love and joy around you! Just enjoy the ride, even when it’s bumpy.
- People are people no matter what or where you are! You can have beautiful connection with anyone!
- How much of who you are is a reaction? Getting in situations outside your comfort zone can help you see what you do as a reaction to your normal surroundings and what you do because it’s truly the choice that makes you happiest!
I share more on each of these things in the episode so I hope you will go listen to the whole thing and tell me what YOUR favorite takeaway was!
Other awesome episodes we reference!
Other Awesome Stuff
AWESOME ON DEMAND where you get instant access to all my entire library of exclusive content!
This awesome episode is brought to you by:
Sign up for my tasty Thought Nuggets!
For more fun, be sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel!
Follow The Alison Show on Instagram (where I party hard).