I like to think of books as the BEST kind of medicine to help cure what ails ya! I share about books all the time, but in this episode I’m sharing the books that HAVE CHANGED MY LIFE for the better, and helping you find which of these books can start to change your life too! So you have them all in one place! I hope you reference this time and time again, share it, and get inspired! I also share my tips for becoming more of a reader and how to get more book time in your life with ease!
Here is the book list and a quick note about when you might like to read each one!
- Read this if you are feeling uninspired or overwhelmed. It is a quick read that will give you immediate tools to help right now!
- Read these Gabrielle Bernstein books if you’re going through something hard and need step by step guidance. Also great If you want more connection to a higher power.
- Read this if you want the perfect introduction to the world of personal development! It’s a super fun read!
- Read this is you are at all interested in faith and spirituality, or going through a faith transition!
- Read this when you are trying to tap into your purpose!
- Read this to work on your relationship with God and for many soul feeding quotes!
- Read this to broaden your perspective and widen your worldview!
- Read this if you are ready to deep dive into mindfulness and the philosophy of being present!
- These are both great for exploring mindfulness!
- Brene Brown is good to read when you want to be a better parent, boss, human etc.
- Read this to learn how good marketing changes the world!
- Read this when you have a lot of feelings you want to release rather than suppress!
Eric takes us out with “Sosoda” from his new band New Shack!
Awesome things we referenced in this episode:
Other Awesome Stuff
Preorder your 2020 calendar here!
AWESOME ON DEMAND where you get instant access to all my gratitude practices!
This awesome episode is brought to you by:
Sign up for my tasty Thought Nuggets!
For more fun, be sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel!
Follow The Alison Show on Instagram (where I party hard).