The BEST ideas for feeling more awesome than you did before!
- Dance party!
- Acknowledge the feeling
- Take a bath
- Go for a hike
- Jam out and participate in some self-indulgence
- Listen to a podcast
- Think of three things you’re doing a good job at and say them out loud
- Create meaningful connection
- Give love—feel love
- Get sweaty!
- Create positive thoughts
- Take a shower
- Journal gratitude
- Remembering I have everything inside of me i need
- Stop and separate myself to identify where the feeling is coming from
- Feel the feelings
- Remember who I am, who I was, and who I want to be
- Listen to music and move my body
- Focus on what I’m thinking
- Get coached
- Take photos to find beauty
- Get outside
- Scripture and Alison
- Do something I am good at
- Say “Damn girl you look good! You are a magical magnificent being!”
- Give a Ted talk in my car as if I have already achieved everything I am trying for
- Oils and crystals
- Sleep and water—check in with myself!
- Listen to a pep talk!
- Paint my nails!
- Recognize what I need
- Take action
- Throw myself a party
- Say “Everything I do today is supporting me!”
- Pausing life to enjoy the world!
- Talk with a friend
- Shop and redo a space in my house
- Reflect on encouraging words from friends
- Ask myself who can I reach out to and let them know I’m thinking of them?
- Loud music!
- Take a nap
Thank you all so much for all your support of the podcast! I am so grateful you are here!
Eric takes us out with “Tell the Birds” from the Golden Hour Collection at Pleasant Pictures Music Club!
Awesome things we referenced in this episode:
AWESOME ON DEMAND where we are focusing on ownership this month!
This awesome episode is brought to you by:
Sign up for my tasty Thought Nuggets!
For more fun, be sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel!
Follow The Alison Show on Instagram (where I party hard).