Life is all about change. Sometimes life forces that change on you, and other times you realize that if you want things to be different YOU have to change…but that can be HARD!!! How do you do it? Amy Porterfield, host of the wildly popular Online Marketing Made Easy podcast and author of many super successful online courses, is a master at not only helping others to change to build a life and business that they want, but at creating impactful change in her own life as well! Amy opens up about what “leveling up” in her life has looked like, what her catalyst for change was and how it can be yours too! We also talk about commonalities of success, and how to determine what success is FOR YOU rather than trying to fit some mold. You’re going to freaking love this interview and Amy’s beautiful, honest and even jaw-dropping stories!
Amy’s tips on living a life of success:
- Put value and time into building a positive mindset!
- OWN your time and don’t be controlled by other’s priorities (if you find yourself saying, “I have to…”, that’s a warning sign)!
- Don’t let insecurities hold you back! Get help and take positive action towards combating those insecurities!
- Identify what you believe you’re called to do (and freaking do it) but realize you’re enough just because you’re ALIVE!!!
- Define how you measure success (hint. how you give love to those who are most important to you should be one of your measures)!
Sharing is Caring!
If you have learned anything from any of our podcast episodes that has benefited you, if you have felt empowered or a little more awesome than you did before… Will you share about it? On your Instagram stories, on your Instagram, text a friend! We want those reviews! We send out really fun packages every week to lucky reviewers!
Awesome things we referenced in this episode:
Pat Flynn of the Smart Passive Income Podcast!
Chris Ducker of the Youpreneur FM Podcast!
Some of Alison’t favorite Amy Porterfield podcast episodes:
Online Marketing Made Easy #179 The Real Truth Why I Hate Video (Hint It’s My Weight). Everyone needs to listen to this one!!!
This awesome episode is brought to you by:
Sign up for my tasty Thought Nuggets!
For more fun, be sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel!
Follow The Alison Show on Instagram (where I party hard).
See what I love on Pinterest!