It was just one of those weeks. I tend to be a very roller coasterish type of person, and last week was like me on cloud 9 the whole time, and this week, well this week was more of…what happens when you’re not on cloud 9?
Nothing terrible per say, but just emotionally blah.
Anyway, like most “emotionally blah” weeks I was just working through some crap, and I feel like I’m on the other side of it now, and have a clearer plan of what I’m supposed to do. Though, I think I’ve made it abundantly clear that in general, I have no idea what I’m doing.
I only share all this because, I don’t know, I felt like sharing?
In life I don’t really look for happiness. Though I think happiness is important and worthy of being sought after. But I just feel like if you seek after this idea of “HAPPY” all the time, when very unhappy things happen, it can kind of shake you to the core. So instead, in my life, I’ve decided to seek more after peace.
Peace that I am the type of person that I want to be. Peace that I’m working towards something great, and greater than myself. And peace that I’m just doing an OK job. It’s tough for us anxious types to be peaceful I think, and even harder for me to STAY peaceful for any long amount of time. HA. But it’s always a good goal, right?
So this weekend I wish you happiness AND peace, and love and all that good stuff.
And here’s what happened in my online life:
– I posted on my Babble blog: 5 Questions I Ask Myself Before I Post a Comment Online (I tried very hard not to make this didactic!)
LOTS OF VIDEO!
– I posted this cool recap of my dinner with Bing for Alt Summit!
– And a tutorial for a glitter eye with the BeYOUty Bureau (I cannot for the life of me spell bureau)
– I posted one of those silly dance videos I do from time to time on Instagram.
AND HERE ARE SOME OTHER THINGS I’M DYING OVER:
– How cool is this Piñata Shop? I DIE.
– I REALLY want a Lip Purse, but I haven’t been able to find one that’s under $30 or one that’s from a site that doesn’t look like it’s a total scam.
– I agree with everything on this “Ideal Baby Registry” especially my mobile! Haha.
Ok! I get that I am a crazy person, talking about lip purses and peace in the same post, but I mean, what else do you expect?
Love you all!