This week we continue the list that I started last week entitled:
THINGS THAT I DO THAT I’M 95% SURE GWYNETH PALTROW DOESN’T DO
4. Tuck her pajama bottoms into her socks when she goes to bed so her pants don’t roll up while she’s sleeping. (I’m thinking there’s a product idea there)
5. Think about stealing pain pills from the elderly woman she has volunteered to pick up a prescription for. (Nancy couldn’t possibly need ALL this Hydrocodone for herself, could she?)
6. Call her sister 6 times from the grocery store to announce all of the AMAZING deals she’s finding on produce, and then start conversations with the people around her about how excited she is about the new deals on Jalapenos and Cameo apples. (4lbs for $1!)
7. Accidentally NOT change the channel when the Price is Right ends, and then let The Young and the Restless play while she’s returning e-mails.
8. Watch the Price is Right
9. Continue to use a month-old-razor for shaving her legs even though her husband gasped in alarm after seeing the backs of her thighs and ask, “Did you fall on some nails?”
Stay tuned next week as we continue the list of:
THINGS THAT I DO THAT I’M 95% SURE GWYNETH PALTROW DOESN’T DO.