If you’re not growing you’re dying! That’s why taking things to the next level is critical. So if you’ve got an area of your life that you’re looking to up your game in…get stoked! We’re sharing 7 ideas that will help you get one step closer to WHATEVER your goal is in absolutely any area of your life. They are concrete, awesome, and bound to help you do what you feel called to do.
This episode is sponsored by ME (I’m so nice!) and my awesome new audio courses that will blow your mind. Learn more at alisonsbrandschool.com
Here’s an overview of what we cover in this episode:
7 Ways to UP YOUR GAME:
- Learn something!!! “If you are not in the process of becoming the person you want to be, you are automatically engaged in becoming the person you don’t want to be. ” ― Dale Carnegie
- Observe the people who are where you want to be!
- Invest in yourself! “Money is here for us to enjoy and if you save all of it, it’s spent before you’ve even made it, which is so fun free. In order to go make money, you have to have energy. You need excitement and emotion around it. If the second it comes in, it just goes in your savings account, you’re not going to have that energy to make more. Decide what’s really, really important to you and exciting for you to spend money on and let yourself have it. .. while you save. It’ll raise your frequency around money. It’ll make you excited to bring money in. That’s what you need.”― Jen Sincero
- Drop a blah habit and replace it with a killer one!
- Up the level of the people around you.
- Enjoy how hard it is to grow. “If for a while the harder you try, the harder it gets take heart. So it has been with the best people who ever lived.”― Jeffery R. Holland
- Value your time!
Wondering EXACTLY how these seven ideas will up your game and take whatever you want to the next level? Freaking listen to the podcast!!
Or if you get a SECOND to subscribe in iTunes you’ll always see new episodes (every Wednesday!) and if you leave a review I’ll love you forever!
How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
Awesome with Alison Ep. 16: Let’s talk about money, honey!
You Are a Bad Ass at Making Money by Jen Sincero
Moment app to track your screen time
Awesome with Alison Ep. 35: How to OWN your life more fully!
Awesome with Alison Ep. 34 The Biggest Secret of Adulthood!
Learn more about my courses at alisonsbrandschool.com
Closing song: “You Back” by Stuart Maxfield from the upcoming Pleasant Pictures Music Club.
LEARN MORE ABOUT #AlisonsYearOfAwesome here!
Sign up for my Club Alison Newsletter to receive my Thought Nuggets, your FREE calendar download, and to make 2017 your most awesome year yet!
For more fun be sure to subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
Follow me on Instagram (where I party hard)
See what I love on Pinterest!