Correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m positive I’m NOT: miniature scenes make everyone happy and bring out childhood delight and glee! RIGHT?! Right. And these adorable Hershey’s Kisses Kissmas Gift Chocolates Snow Globes are easy enough to make in bulk so you’ll have more than enough to take to friends and neighbors. They are also perfect to pair with a cute jar of Hershey’s Kisses Kissmas Chocolates! And that’s the easiest neighbor gift I can think of. Obviously, I partnered with The Hershey Company on this! And I want to thank them for supporting and collaborating with me on this super fun post! I’m so excited about this idea because I feel like it turned out cuter than any human could have possibly imagined.
What’s so great about these Hershey’s Kisses Kismas Gift Chocolates Snow Globes is that you can get as crafty and intense as you like, or keep things easy and breezy, totally depending on what brings you joy! You don’t have to use the miniatures, the Hershey’s Kisses Kissmas Gift Chocolates are cute on their own too!
Here’s what you need:
– Hershey’s Kisses Kissmas Gift Chocolates with their adorable wrappers, exclusively sold at CVS
– My free custom gift tags (click here to download!)
– Wide mouth jars with lids in different shapes and sizes
– Spray paint or acrylic paint for lids
– Any miniatures you can find, such as deer, mini stumps for the bottom of your trees, gifts, candy canes-check the doll house section of your craft store!
– Faux snow, which can be chunky glitter, vintage flakes, or the tiny little snowballs
– Tinsel, ribbon, little ornaments for flair
– A hot glue gun (Disclaimer: Please exercise caution when using hot glue guns. Completed craft is for decorative purposes only, please do not eat candy included in the craft).
How to assemble your Hershey’s Kisses Kissmas Gift Chocolates Snow Globe:
1. Paint lids in various colors. You can use spray paint if you want to paint lids in bulk or acrylic craft paint.
2. Stack Hershey’s Kisses Kissmas Gift Chocolates in stacks of 2 and 3 to make little trees. Just add a dab of hot glue and smoosh together. We put tiny stumps on the bottom of some and left others without, both look cute!
3. Build adorable scenes in the bottom of your jars! Hot glue your Hershey’s Kisses Kissmas Gift Chocolates and other miniatures in place on the bottom of your jar.
4. Sprinkle some faux snow over your scene!
5. Screw on the lid and gasp at the cuteness!
6. Print my free custom gift tags (download here) on card stock, then cut out!
7. Adorn lids with tinsel, ribbon, gift tags, other mini things or more Hershey’s Kisses Kissmas Gift Chocolates!
8. Be sure to include extra jars filled with Hershey’s Kisses Kissmas Gift Chocolates for optimal holiday snacking!
When you are done with your ADORABLE creation make sure you post a picture of it, on Twitter or Facebook, and use the hashtag #KissmasSweepstakes to enter for a chance to win a box containing the four festive Hershey’s Kisses Kissmas Chocolates along with other festive prizes! See here for more details on the Share your MERRY KISSMAS Sweepstakes!
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. Open only to legal U.S. residents residing in the 50 US/DC, 18+. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 PM ET on 12/1/16 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on 12/25/16. Odds of winning depend upon number of eligible Entries received at the time of drawing. Click here for full Official Rules, including prize descriptions and complete details. Sponsor: The Hershey Company
I hope you guys try this, and love it, and have the warmest most joyful holidays ever. Again I want to thank The Hershey Company for supporting and collaborating with me on this! Obviously all opinions are my own, and we really had so much fun making these and snacking on Hershey’s Kisses Kissmas Gift Chocolates! Now they are all around my office and I swear I’m going to deliver them soon…haha. Maybe!