I decided the only way to follow the epic bash we did in July: Alison’s Shell Yes! An all-ladies dance party so merbabes can dance their troubles into bubbles…was to have ladies party like it’s their birthday! AND WOULDN’T YA KNOW?! It is in fact MY birthday on November 10th! So things really worked out.
All of my birthday dreams came true, and tickets sold out in a matter of minutes. But as always, this leaves me wishing I could include more people! So I went to LuLaRoe, who has been headline sponsoring my dance parties all year, and I said, “How would you guys feel about sponsoring a dance off, and making it so an OUT OF STATE BABE can come and boogie?!?!”
And because LuLaRoe ALWAYS knows how to party hard, they said, #DUH.
AND THAT BRINGS US TO:
This contest is being held on Instagram! And you can see my video about it here!
But by entering you are saying that you’ve read my disclaimer and rules! SO IF YOU’RE GONNA ENTER YOU SHOULD DO THAT! You know, so you’re not a liar.
1 OUT-OF-UTAH GRAND PRIZE WINNER WILL WIN:
- 2 Tickets to Alison’s Birthday Get Down
- Airfare to Salt Lake City for 2
- 1 Night Hotel Stay for 2
- $200 stipend for transportation expenses
- A few select pieces of stretchy soft goodness from LuLaRoe
5 UTAH WINNERS WILL WIN:
- 2 Tickets to Alison’s Birthday Get Down
- 2 pairs of LuLaRoe Leggings to keep the dancing alive!
RULES OF ENTRY AND PARTICIPATION:
1. Read my legal terms! By posting an entry into #AlisonsStretchyPantsDanceOff on IG or other social media site, you are agreeing to these terms (and there are more at the bottom):
By participating in this dance contest, I understand that I am not required to participate in any or all of the fabulous dance movements demonstrated by the Alison Show, LLC (and good luck trying!). I understand that dance and physical exercise have inherent risks, and I will listen to my body above all else. I hereby release the Alison Show, LLC or LuLaRoe from any liability if I am to injure myself as a result of my participation.
2. Post A NEW video to Instagram of YOU (cough, not your kids) dancing, and use the hashtag #AlisonsStretchyPantsDanceOff and also tag @thealisonshow & @lularoe IN THE CAPTION. If you don’t do these things you won’t be entered to win.
Your profile must be public when entering the contest. I apologize if you are private! But in order to keep things fair, entries must be public until the contest ends.
3. Contest runs Wednesday, October 19th until Wednesday, Octoerber 26th at midnight MST.
4. Winners will be selected with no particular criteria other than they tickle the delight of The Alison Show and LuLaRoe, are wearing stretchy pants, and have followed all the rules. We will announce winners on Thursday October 27th.
5. This Dance Off is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry.
6. YOU DO NOT HAVE to be wearing LuLaRoe stretchy pants, but it will butter up the judges. So if I were you I’d beg, borrow, NOT STEAL, but you know, get your hands on some! Their consultants are so sweet, I just spoke to a bunch of them at a leadership conference, and super easy to find. Just sneeze on your IG or Facebook or GO HERE, and find a consultant near you.
7. THAT IS IT!!! But jump all the way to the bottom for more legal stuff if entering!
LuLaRoe has been our headline sponsor 3 times this year! And I love them because LuLaRoe empowers women to love themselves and take control of their story. Their leggings are buttery soft and will change the way you boogie! To see LuLaRoe’s collection, learn about a pop-up boutique, or discover how you can join the movement, check them out here!
Another big thank you to them! And to all those that participate!!! I CAN’T WAIT TO BOOGIE WITH YOU.
MORE LEGAL STUFF GUYS! MUST READ:
Release: By receipt of any prize, the winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, The Alison Show, LLC, LuLaRoe, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize, including any related travel.