Easy Spring Banners and Signs Using Large Scale Printing

Easy Spring Banners and Signs Using Large Scale Printing

every flower must grow through dirt
Screen shot 2014-03-09 at 10.24.12 PM

One thing that has totally been my jam lately is using large-scale printing for events. So I decided to make a lil video and show three different ways to use these large-scale signs, and I made you some Spring banners that you can download for free!

These banners are 36″ x 48″ and they read: HOPPY SPRING, PARTY ON, and EVERY FLOWER MUST GROW THROUGH DIRT (a quote by Laurie Jean Sennott)

DOWNLOAD ALL 3 SIGNS HERE

In my lil video I teach ALL about large-scale printing, and why I love it so much!

Screen shot 2014-03-09 at 10.17.32 PM

I used signs like these at the Glam Lumberjack Jam, at my Bing Be Brave Dinner, and at lots of other small gatherings! They’d be great for a birthday, a conference or reception, or just to fill an empty wall!

For other fun Spring videos/ideas you can check out these EASY Easter Bunny Cups or see this pretty Spring Watercolor Party, it has a bunch of cute downloads too!

HOPPY SPRING!

1. Meg Douglass 7 months ago

Ordered mine already for an anniversary dinner last night. You are amazing… always.

2. Meg Douglass 7 months ago

… an anniversary dinner TOMORROW night. :/ You are perfect but pretty sure even you don’t do time travel.

3. leah 7 months ago

Love the use of printed banners! It makes everything look clean and pretty. What font did you use?

4. Danielle Warren 7 months ago

This is seriously the coolest thing ever!!! I cannot wait to make one for a very blank wall. Question though: what is the website you use to make the saying? And do you just take you USB drive to Stables??

Alison Faulkner 7 months ago

It’s a download! And you can email your local staples the file!

5. Someone 7 months ago

Where do you get the energy from? I wish I had such energetic vibes :). I ‘m also a mom with 2 kids, one is 2 years (3 in June) en the other one is 7 months, 2 boys :). I follow your posts now just a few days and I really wish I had so much energy as you…..but by reading your posts I think I will get some, more and more…little by little….:).

Greetings from Belgium!

Alison Faulkner 7 months ago

Haha thank you! I’m VERY up and down. The internet, of course, sees the ups, but there is a lot of TV binging over here toO! xo

6. Meaghan 7 months ago

Glob, you’re so cute. Your crafting abilities inspire me so much!

7. Rachel Follett 7 months ago

Beautiful! Great tips and suggestions. :) http://www.lovelyclustersblog.com

8. I love this idea – especially with the flowers added for Spring! Too cute!
    xx Lexi, Glitter, Inc.

9. Alexis @ Persia Lou 7 months ago

Great video! Great tips! Love each and every one. (The dance your ax off was maybe my favorite. Haha!)