Easy Spring Banners and Signs Using Large Scale Printing

Easy Spring Banners and Signs Using Large Scale Printing

every flower must grow through dirt
Screen shot 2014-03-09 at 10.24.12 PM

One thing that has totally been my jam lately is using large-scale printing for events. So I decided to make a lil video and show three different ways to use these large-scale signs, and I made you some Spring banners that you can download for free!

These banners are 36″ x 48″ and they read: HOPPY SPRING, PARTY ON, and EVERY FLOWER MUST GROW THROUGH DIRT (a quote by Laurie Jean Sennott)

DOWNLOAD ALL 3 SIGNS HERE

In my lil video I teach ALL about large-scale printing, and why I love it so much!

Screen shot 2014-03-09 at 10.17.32 PM

I used signs like these at the Glam Lumberjack Jam, at my Bing Be Brave Dinner, and at lots of other small gatherings! They’d be great for a birthday, a conference or reception, or just to fill an empty wall!

For other fun Spring videos/ideas you can check out these EASY Easter Bunny Cups or see this pretty Spring Watercolor Party, it has a bunch of cute downloads too!

HOPPY SPRING!

1. Meg Douglass 10 months ago

Ordered mine already for an anniversary dinner last night. You are amazing… always.

2. Meg Douglass 10 months ago

… an anniversary dinner TOMORROW night. :/ You are perfect but pretty sure even you don’t do time travel.

3. leah 10 months ago

Love the use of printed banners! It makes everything look clean and pretty. What font did you use?

4. Danielle Warren 10 months ago

This is seriously the coolest thing ever!!! I cannot wait to make one for a very blank wall. Question though: what is the website you use to make the saying? And do you just take you USB drive to Stables??

Alison Faulkner 10 months ago

It’s a download! And you can email your local staples the file!

5. Someone 10 months ago

Where do you get the energy from? I wish I had such energetic vibes :). I ‘m also a mom with 2 kids, one is 2 years (3 in June) en the other one is 7 months, 2 boys :). I follow your posts now just a few days and I really wish I had so much energy as you…..but by reading your posts I think I will get some, more and more…little by little….:).

Greetings from Belgium!

Alison Faulkner 10 months ago

Haha thank you! I’m VERY up and down. The internet, of course, sees the ups, but there is a lot of TV binging over here toO! xo

6. Meaghan 10 months ago

Glob, you’re so cute. Your crafting abilities inspire me so much!

7. Rachel Follett 10 months ago

Beautiful! Great tips and suggestions. :) http://www.lovelyclustersblog.com

8. Lexi @ Glitter, Inc. 10 months ago

I love this idea – especially with the flowers added for Spring! Too cute!
    xx Lexi, Glitter, Inc.

9. Alexis @ Persia Lou 9 months ago

Great video! Great tips! Love each and every one. (The dance your ax off was maybe my favorite. Haha!)