How to look HOT in pictures and rock a photo booth

How to look HOT in pictures and rock a photo booth
January 20, 2014 Alison Faulkner

YOU GUYS! Alt Summit is THIS WEEK! Yes I am speaking, and yes I am freaking out and having panic attacks hourly.

But you know what the whole point of the conference really is? For all us bloggers to get together and take a bunch of pictures of ourselves! KIDDING? Not totally?

Well Susan and I have been told, “You guys are really good at being in Photo Booths!” more than once…HAHA. So we thought we’d share some tips and tricks for rocking a photo booth!

We also wrote a blog post on the topic last year. Yeah, we take it pretty seriously.

Here are some pix of us from the Glam Lumberjack Jam! You know, so you can see our mad skillz in action.

Screen shot 2014-01-20 at 10.43.21 AM

Screen shot 2014-01-20 at 10.40.24 AM

Screen shot 2014-01-20 at 10.40.37 AM

Screen shot 2014-01-20 at 10.40.59 AM

Screen shot 2014-01-20 at 10.41.26 AM

Ok! Now I have to go hyperventilate some more!

1. Sarah 4 years ago

But, you guys actually do look really adorable in every single one of the photos above! Crazy Beyonce acronyms aside, you both look like you’re having fun and really comfortable in your own ski, so more power to yah!

2. Alicia 4 years ago

I caught myself sticking out my chin while watching this video….I’m sure my husband thinks I’m a fool now! But at least I’m a fool who will look totally awesome in photo booth pictures!

Thanks! haha

3. Jennifer Little 4 years ago

I loved this video! Hilarious yet true! Thanks for the tips..

4. lesley graham 4 years ago

this is amazing. that is all. glad joni introduced me to you!

5. Heatherlee 4 years ago

That was so informative and funny! I want to hang out with you girls now. Thanks for the awesome photobooth tips!!

6. Melissa 4 years ago

Best video ever. It was wonderful meeting you at Alt! xo

7. HannahF 4 years ago

Where you get your shirt and sparkly leggings and where did Susan get her jacket???? Thanks for the tips, ladies, but I was concentrating on the outfits.