I’m not super sad about summer ending because fall is my favorite season. But we have had a couple of amazing summer nights up in the mountains, and it has made me want to really soak up the rest of what the season has to offer. These are some pretty things that have cheered me up in the past week or two that I think capture the seasonal transition.
That was a pretty intense way of saying HERE ARE SOME PERKY PICKS!
1. I’ve been excited about this book! And I want to buy it. In fact I’m gonna go do that. Shhh don’t tell Eric.
2. I LOVE these little sandals with the trouser socks?! I die. via Caramel Baby & Child
3. I want to scoop this child up and squeeze them. I also want to turn a sweatshirt into a romper. via Little Warrior Kids
4. This is a brilliant DIY. I really REALLY appreciate a good, solid, original tutorial and I think this is a great project. Kudos to Love & Cupcakes
5. Picture no. 2 put me on the search for adorable socks for Gigi. via Hansel From Basel
6. My friend Sarah Jane doesn’t blog anymore, but she has the best Instagram account and she just threw her little girl the CUTEST kitty cat party. And I don’t even like cats. via SarahJLarsen
I hope these fun things perk you up too!