I CANNOT stand useless gadgets. I’m just not a gadgets-for-the-sake-of-gadgets gal. However, I adore gadgets that are really awesome. Haha, I realize that a gadget is a TOTALLY subjective thing, because one person might really, really need a wipe-warmer, but to me, that seems so completely unnecessary I cannot fathom it.
SO with that said, I used this really great site called Momegranate to find these super (in my opinion) useful mom gadgets. Momegranate is a site that features 5 cool products for moms a day. HA! It’s like a gadget for finding gadgets. HOLLA! They also did a fun little interview with me on their blog, so you can learn all about my crafty childhood if you want!
1. Ubbi Steel Diaper Pail – GAH! Will someone please buy this for me, right now? You can use REGULAR trash bags with it. I threw my diaper genie out a long time ago, it just got too expensive to keep refilling, even if it did keep the smell out. And since Gigi probably won’t be potty trained until she’s in college, I could really use this. It comes in the cutest colors too.
2. Water Bottle Cap Adaptor– I want this too! This lil’ guy screws on to any old water bottle so your baby can suck n’ go! Holy crap, they should hire me to write their website.
3. Swoop Bag Mini – My mama always asks, “Would you like a nice bag for that?” And I think swoop bags are super cool. That’s why I like this mini version that I could throw…in my other bag.
4. The Shade – Ok, so I HAVE THIS! And I used it this weekend! It’s awesome. I’m always so worried about keeping Mr. Rad’s lil skin out of the sun, but I feel like blankets make the car seat so hot. Plus, they fly off the car seat when I’m running with him in the jogging stroller. Yeah, I run really fast. Anyway, this has like a mesh screen so you can see your baby. It’s easy to put on and it stays nice and snug, but the fabric is super breathable so I didn’t feel like he was overheating. This is not a paid advertisement for this product, haha I just really liked it.
5. Reusable food pouches – How CUTE are these? I like to pretend that I’m going to make baby food and I’m going to need these. But we all know that I’m going to buy the overpriced pre-made pouches and ruin the environment. But will you please save the planet and use these?
6. Bbox Baby Bottle Kit With On-the-Go Dispenser – I try to breastfeed exclusively for as long as I can. But I did have to use some formula with Gigi for the last few months of her first year, and I probably will do the same for Rad. So I’m loving this little bottle. You measure out the formula, store it in that bottom thingy, and then push the powder into the bottle when you need it and shake it up. Cool huh?
Ok, now it’s your turn. Tell me about the gadgets that I’m an idiot for not having. Seriously. Do it.
This post was sponsored by Momegranate.com. I used their site to find these products, but all opinions and suggestions are mine, all mine. I’m very choosey about sponsors for this blog. I only partner with products and brands I sincerely want to share with my readers. I love you all.