Mother’s Day Stationery

Mother’s Day Stationery

UNFORTUNATELY A LARGE SITE, ZAZZLE, STOLE YAO’S DESIGN and she no longer feels comfortable having it as a download. I apologize for the inconvience. Though I hope you’ll all understand that these downloads are ALWAYS for personal use only. And when one person steals, we all suffer. I just wish people would respect the creative copyright!

But please be sure to check out Yao’s watercolor series and perhaps you can make some beautiful cards of your own!

free mother's day stationary
free mother's day stationary
free mother's day stationary
free mothers day stationary
mother's day card

Ladies and gentlemen, the lovely Yao Cheng has DONE IT AGAIN! She has created this GORGEOUS stationary set just for The Alison Show, and I couldn’t feel like a luckier lady! These cards are just too pretty, and I can’t wait to print some up and give them to the hot mama’s I love in my life!

Spring is officially here and Mother’s Day is right around the corner! I don’t know about you guys, but I always have trouble finding a great Mother’s Day card, especially when I’m in a hurry because maybe it’s only 2 days away… Well, here are four beautiful Mother’s Day cards that you can print right from your own home!

For me personally, I want to say a quick “Thank You!” to my own mother, who I have only grown closer to as the years pass. She is truly a strong woman, and I am grateful for all the struggle her and my father went through to make it possible for me to come and grow up in the United States… I will never know what it’s like to start over completely in a different culture, but I know that I would never be where I am now if it wasn’t for them!

I wish you guys a wonderful Mother’s Day!

Screen shot 2013-04-28 at 3.30.42 PM

Easy instructions:
Download the file and print on letter size paper. Make sure to cut right inside the dashed line and… voila! You’ve got yourself a beautiful card that will fit right into a standard A2 (4 3/8″ x 5 3/4″) envelope. You can just print one, or print two of each to create a beautiful set of stationary. I’d slip a set into a muslin bag and wrap it with some twine.

*Side note: Yao printed these cards on Archival 192gsm Epson Ultra Premium that you can find in most office supply stores.

Want to gift her a print as well? Come visit Yao’s shop and take 20% off your entire order by using the promo code THEALISONSHOW. She has so many goodies!

*Please note all downloads on thealisonshow.com are for personal use only.

Thank you SO MUCH Yao!

And I hope you all have a very happy Mother’s Day (soon!)

1. Lauren 2 years ago

Thank you for the beautiful stationary! I have been a fan of Yao’s work since you first introduced her here on your blog. And congratulations on sweet baby Rad, Alison! I’m so happy for your family. I don’t know if we ever actually met in person, but I am from the Del Mar Stake too and I’ve been reading your blog for a while, so I feel like I know you. :-)

oh thank you so much! love the del mar stake!

2. Britney 2 years ago

These are just gorgeous! Thank you for offering them — I will definitely be using this for Mother’s Day. Love Love Love!!

aren’t they perfect! so glad you love them too!

3. Melinda 2 years ago

Just printed them on grey card stock. They turned out beautiful. Thanks so much. MJ

oooh i bet that looks lovely!

• Viktoria 5 months ago

Melinda, can you sand me on mail this set, please? i want to print this cards for my sister’s birthday

Thanx

• Viktoria 5 months ago

4. Shjari 2 years ago

The cards are darling and what a treat when you see the prints on her site that you can decorate your home with!!

5. Charity 2 years ago

These are so pretty! I was just looking for a printable card for a baby shower the other day–I will definitely use these in the future. Thanks, Alison and Yao!

6. Melissa 2 years ago

These cards are stunning! Well done!

7. Holly 2 years ago

So beautiful!

8. Megan 2 years ago

Soooo pretty, buuuuuuuut, I can’t actually download it. Where is it?

• Carmen 2 years ago

Megan, I had the same trouble! After about my 3rd attempt I managed to click the correct download button on the link. Its the light blue box with dark blue font and it says ‘Click here to start download from sendspace’. not sure why I found it so hard…. ! it opens up as a PDF -without you having to download the sendspace program.

9. Louise 2 years ago

Wonderful, thank you so much !

10. Carmen 2 years ago

I love love love these cards too, but can’t work out how to download them :(

• Carmen 2 years ago

its ok, i found it!

11. Audrey 2 years ago

Beautiful but CAUTION guys, do make sure you click on the light blue box that says “click here to start download from sendspace”, once your PDF is open DO NOT click on any other link that may appear… I spent half a day removing a nasty hijack because I clicked the wrong button…

12. Carla 2 years ago

these are stunning! i printed some out yesterday for early Mother’s Day presents and they were happily received. Thanks!!

13. Megan 2 years ago

I did the same thing. Now I’ve got a nasty virus something or other and no pretty artwork. Please don’t post on that site again Alison!!!!

14. Rebecca Woodcock 2 years ago

I absolutely adore this! Thank you so much :)

PS: Thank you for your help, Carmen! After reading your comment I was able to figure out which link was the right one without having to install new software.

15. Wow! Loving this whole floral set!! Seriously amazing. I just had to share these cards with my followers too. Thanks so much for your designs! http://blovelyevents.com/2013/05/09/i-love-you-mom-freebie-printable-cards-for-you/

16. Ellen 2 years ago

I had the same problem downloading the cards. Got an awful browser virus that I had to spend an hour removing! I finally did get the cards downloaded and the problem fixed… but yikes! What a pain! DOWNLOADER BEWARE!

17. eMiLy 2 years ago

Thank you bunches!! You just saved my hyde!!! <3

18. biboulandandmams 2 years ago

I love that!!!!

19. Zubaria 1 year ago

Bundle of thanx.these r the most beautiful printable cards.i love them!! u Rock :)

20. Cristina 11 months ago

Thank you so much! I just found your blog from Yao’s tutorials. These are gorgeous!!

21. I seriously love your blog.. Great colors & theme.

Did you create this website yourself? Please reply back as I’m attempting to create my own personal site
    and would love to learn where you got this from or just what the theme is called.
    Thanks!

Alison Faulkner 10 months ago

I did not do it myself! it’s a wordpress theme! but it’s VERY customized! but thank you!

22. Netsky 9 months ago

So sorry your gorgeous designs were stolen. I found your site too late to download them, but wanted to say that they are absolutely beautiful. You do lovely work. Don’t let the bad ones get you down!

23. krishma 9 months ago

please i want this! it is the prettiest i have ever seen …please please can i have it? i understand it is so uncomfortable when your work is stolen, but in the spirit of it being for mothers day, please make it available. you can perhaps start a system whereby you send it by email to those people who ask for it … that way you have a track of the people whom you sent your files…please send me the file if possible. thanks.

24. Trudy 8 months ago

Please, I really want this too:) I have always wanted to be able to paint like this, but I can’t. These are really beautiful.

25. Krysta 8 months ago

I’m so sad someone ruined this for me. I LOVE these, they are so beautiful!

Alison Faulkner 8 months ago

I know! I’m so sorry, but it was Yoa’s choice.

26. vicki 8 months ago

Hi, these are beautiful but how can I download them? I don’t see a link.

27. denisse 8 months ago

Wow, that really stinks! why would anyone steal something and claim it as their own! Would you be willing to email them to me? i love love love your work! Im sorry this happened to you!

28. Nancy 7 months ago

I saw this too late and OMG, I’ve been searching for a good mother’s day card that suit my mom and I finally found it but someone with a bad habit just ruined the whole point of the crater by stolen the work and tried to sell them, make someone like me really disappointed and feeling ashamed for them. I wish I still can download this. These are the most beautiful cards I ever seen so far. it got really pinkist bright colors that my mom likes. I’d love to purchase them :(

29. Bonnie 5 months ago

Beautiful, and so wonderful to share her talents with us through the tutorials… I think she should, if she hasn’t already, report to Zazzle about her stolen property.. I would think they would not allow that.