Well are you ready for Easter to be over on The Alison Show?! Haha, I don’t know what it is! But something about Easter just inspires the craftiness in me! So here’s a round-up of my Easter crafts and treats!
1. Easter Party Printables– Perfect for keeping kids busy during your meal.
2. Easter Bunny Treat Cups– You could use these as favors filled with treats or as a way to perk up your punch.
3. Fruity French Easter Eggs– These really don’t take long! Hurry, you can make some for your party.
4. Bunny and Carrot Garland– If you don’t need decor the bunnies would be cute as a gift tag.
5. Bunny Finger Puppets– These are an oldie but a goodie! We still have ours floating around the house from 2 years ago.
6. Ukrainian Easter Eggs DIY– Yao inspired us all with these treats!
7. Anemone Flower Cookies– These technically aren’t Easter specific, but they would be a beautiful Easter dessert.
I also did a round-up for my Babble blog for last-minute Easter Crafts and Activities from some other fun folks, right here!
So go forth and be festive my friends! I love you all!