Studio 5: Add more fun to your bun!

Studio 5: Add more fun to your bun!
February 25, 2013 Alison Faulkner
spring hair styles

spring hair styles

Today I went on Studio 5, our local late morning news show, to share some fun ideas for your hair for spring. I decided to title it, “Add more fun to your bun!”

I shared my tutorial for making a flouncy fun bun, my pleather hearts of gold, and a few other ideas (pom-poms, glittered animals and fresh florals) I will go into greater detail on later this week! Until then, enjoy a LARGE pregnant Alison. I was running so behind (I’m SO SLOW when I’m preggers) that I got to the station 10 minutes before I was supposed to go on. Haha, but I still think it turned out fun.

watch all my other crap here!

1. Mandy 5 years ago

Only fresh flowers for spring! Putting me out of business! J/k, they are amazing, and I wish I could do a bun. You are adorable, you poor pregnant lady. The discomfort is still fresh in my mind and I have a lot of empathy for you, but you are looking awesome! Good job with the show, as always!!!

oh man! I meant fake florals! Not your GORG felt stuff! I will rectify this situation! xoxox

2. AMANDA 5 years ago

love the fresh flower clip. can’t wait to see your tutorial 🙂

Thank you! I’ve gotten my florist friend to agree to share her tricks!!! So I’m super excited that will be up on Monday! xo

3. Lisa 5 years ago

Pretty cool – I agree, it should be a good tutorial!

4. Tara 5 years ago

Um, you are the freaking CUTEST preggo ever! Ever, ever. I’m dying over this vid… So good. I’m totally adding some fun to my bun in your honor. You are straight celeb status girl!

5. Kim 5 years ago

This video was so darn cute I just can’t help but comment. Brooke is a good friend of mine so my new goal in life is to get her to wear one of your big cute bows! I also love that you got her to rhyme along with you! So fun.

I cannot express how obsessed I am with Brooke! She would rock the bun and the bow!!! Also, back to Brooke, I’m sure you’re fab because brooke is like the best human. People do NOT realize how hard her job is and how EASY she makes it look. She is the best! xo

6. Anna 5 years ago

Alison! You are just the most amazing person. I don’t even know you but you just seem so genuinely kind and wonderful. I just triped over a webpage and thought of you. Bows and garlands, the best combo, that must suit you perfectly.
    Take care!