The Doll Face Sewing Pattern

The Doll Face Sewing Pattern
January 9, 2013 Alison Faulkner
Doll face close up

Doll face sewing pattern
Doll face close up

Hey! I’m super excited to let you know about one more item I’ve added to my shop! The Doll Face Sewing Pattern!

This pattern is a 12-page PDF. When you buy it, you’ll immediately get an email with a link to download the pattern. No waiting. This is actually a very simple pattern, with basically two pieces. It’s deceptive because all of the details make it look more complicated! But if you’re a beginner sewer this would be a nice project to make you feel like a pro. Plus I love giving dolls the same hair-do as me.

dollface-back

Plus they look pretty cute paired with a mobile, no?!

Screen shot 2013-01-08 at 8.13.55 PM

Also a huge THANK YOU to Ms. Heather Mildenstein for all of the amazing photography.

Shameless self promotion DONE!

Happy crafting!

1. I LOVE THESE DOLLS!!! the end.

2. So when I commented yesterday I thought Gigi was the doll. Now I understand Gigi is your daughter… and I feel like an idiot. Forgive me?

Haha! I wasn’t sure which one you meant! And of course! You can’t name your daughter Ginger and then get made if people think she is a doll…or a dog…or a character on Gilligan’s Island!

3. luisella 4 years ago

I will try to do this dolls ! thanks for the patterns. I will sent to you via instagram as soon as I finish. : )
    ciao
    Luisella

4. Sarah Link 4 years ago

Alison, thank you SO much for your tutorials! I tend to get anxious when it comes to crafting, but your tutorials are so approachable and FUN that I remember to just have a good time and not to take it too seriously. Love your blog so much!

Sarah

You are so sweet! That is like the best compliment in the world to me! I’m so glad you feel that way and thank you for sharing! I hope you find lots more to enjoy! xo

5. Sarah Link 4 years ago

Ahh, sorry for the double-comment. I thought it was deleted 🙂

6. Catherine Newell 4 years ago

Can I just pay you to make these for me:)

7. Kayla Tackett 3 years ago