Turkey Butt Stencil Leggings

Turkey Butt Stencil Leggings

I just cannot stand the cuteness of that turkey bum! And if you could see the way Gigi works it! She has the funniest little wiggle walk which makes it all the better.

So basically I just put my turkey t-shirt stencil on these cute lil leggings I bought at Target, and BOOM! Turkey-butt jeans…boots with the fur! Or turkey-butt leggings and ballet flats. Either way. I made a pair for all of Gigi’s cousins, she’s the oldest of 3 other little ladies so I basically had the time of my life painting turkeys for their tiny booties.

I know I made it, but I love the turkey stencil! I’m going to be making a turkey table cloth, and I’d LOVE to see anything you use it for! So please send me your pictures so I can do a turkey stencil round-up! Even if you made yours last year.

So again, here’s the freezer paper stencil and tutorial. Gobble gobble gobble!

And seriously. You have no idea how sassy my child is. Like, take this picture, that purse, every little hip pose, then add 100 finger wags, a billion snotty, “Why?”s and a, “NO SINGING MAMA!” and you still can’t comprehend what I’m dealing with.

Oh Ginger Jane! I love her little guts.

Ok, go get your stencil on!

Gobble,

p.s.
I LOVED all your input on Pinterest! Such a fun and interesting conversation! If you missed it, add your two cents here!

1. Allison 2 years ago

Hi! I just discovered your blog via Making It Lovely and just wanted to say hello and note that my maiden name was Allison Falconer! Close enough that I wanted to share :) have a happy day!

2. Allison 2 years ago

Oh, and I had a hard time getting rid of my last name too, so I made it a middle name. I confess I still miss going by my maiden name.

Legally its my middle name too! But I still just use it in the online world! It’s a good name! Welcome!!

3. leah 2 years ago

oh the cuteness! i have purused your blog before, and LOVED your turkey shirt tutorial, but putting a turkey on a baby or toddler bum is taking it to the next level!

p.s. – your little girl is just too precious!

4. Ha ha. Give a girl a leopard print purse and she’s gonna have some attitude. I’m betting her mama’s the same way. :)

HAHAHAHA GUILTY! The purse is from my mom, but her gold pants, and endless animal print…well who can say no to animal print! But it could be the name too, eh?!?!

5. Cassaundra 2 years ago

adorable idea! might have to make these for my nephew. i write a children’s fashion blog and will be posting up some DIY’s for kids clothing soon. love your work.