Obsessed: Hand-Printed swaddle blankets

Obsessed: Hand-Printed swaddle blankets

Sweet Petite Swaddle blanket

A friend of mine from high school (actually we went to elementary school together!) just opened this Etsy shop The Sweet Petite and it’s fabulous. And for $15 these beauties are too good to pass up!

Well that and the fact I’m pregnant. (almost 15 weeks)

I love how gender neutral the patterns are. And I adore black and white! I just ordered the arrow one. I’m going to keep it for myself because I’m selfish, but also I think it’s the perfect gift. Because even if I don’t have time to hand make a gift, I still love giving something that’s handmade. So be sure to check out The Sweet Petite!

P.s. There are some great DIYs for swaddle blankets, like from my girl Mer Mag, but sometimes you just want to buy something. RIGHT?

As a fun litte side note, my friend Vanessa who started the store is also the very woman that I was an accidental bridesmaid with at close friend’s wedding. More on that here. Ah! Good times.

Love you all!

1. amelie 2 years ago

Well, i follow your blog everyday, and on instagram too, my english is not so bad so i hope i undestood..
    So you’re pregnant !!
    Waooow congratulations !
    I’m always happy when i get some news like that
    I go directly to the shop of your friend
    Take Care
    kiss from France

Hah yes! Your english is great! I am pregnant so thank you!

2. Yep! I think I’m going to have to buy one of those for the little man in my belly!

3. Courtney Dalley 2 years ago

So now not only are you beyond talented, you are going to have two super adorable kiddos. Congrats!

4. Ellen 2 years ago

Yahoo! Congrats on the most excellent news!

(longtime reader, first time commenter)

5. Rebecca Siân 2 years ago

They are beautiful swaddling cloths, and you’re going to have a beautiful baby to wrap in them. Congratulations.

Been reading your blog a while now, but just had to comment to say that! All the best.

6. Pernel Martin 2 years ago

1.) I’m really excited that you are having another baby. Two people as cute as Gigi? Get excited.
    2.)Olin loves Vanessa’s swaddles…& I was going to order you one until I saw that you just bought yourself one.
    3.) I thought you and Vanessa WERE in my wedding!? what the heck.
    4.) Your hair has been looking so dang good lately! I seriously need a wig of it. Tell me your secrets.
    5.) Pinterest is cool but I could take it or leave it.

7. Jessica 2 years ago

Congratulations Alison for your pregnancy!

All the best
    x

8. Congratulations! I had heard through the grapevine that you were expecting… so fun that our babies will be so close. Hope you’re feeling well! p.s. I love these blankets… it’s so hard to find swaddle blankets with a GOOD pattern.

9. OMGGGGGGG! Congrats on the baby news – so excited for you! My hubby is BEGGING me for a baby….maybe in 2013 :)

Haha! Once you say yes there’s no going back! good luck!