Spring Sewing: Tiny Cardi Edition

Spring Sewing: Tiny Cardi Edition

IMG_9427
IMG_9433
IMG_9421-2
I have a huge pile of clothes I’ve been meaning to miniaturize for a while. And now that Spring has sprung Ginger is in need of some new duds. I keep spending any extra money on my eyelashes or at Joanns…oops, so I seriously had to bust out the machine.

Maybe they’ll give you some ideas! If you have any questions please shoot them my way! I’ll do a tutorial for the two-pattern-piece shirt (the navy one) but the cardigans are just a mixture of me chopping up all the parts and resizing.

SPRINGSEWING2
springsewing1
IMG_9422

I got a little snippy with the yellow and navy shirts. They will have to go to my niece Jojo. Ginger’s belly has seriously taken on a form of its own! It’s so cute but she needs like 5 extra inches in length to keep it contained.

Have you been up to any fun spring sewing?! Leave me a link! I’d love to check it out!

Keep it crafty, keep it sassy,

1. Brian and Stacy 3 years ago

AH! These are SOOOO cute! I am seriously going to TRY and attempt making one for Claire. She may show up at your doorstep looking homeless from this attempt. Just take her in and fix her up if you don't mind. :)

2. PerniPwr 3 years ago

these are soo cute. i need to have a girl next. no excuses.

3. Megan 3 years ago

So cute. I have to try this!!

4. dana and justin 3 years ago

those are the cutest sweaters ever!

5. Adina Marguerite 3 years ago

Ahhh these are two cute! I wonder if I could make this work for my dog! Hah, just kidding, mostly… Anyway, I just wanted to stop by and say that I'm loving your blog and I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award here; http://glutenfreetravelette.blogspot.com/. It's just a fun way to recognize some new-to-me blogs that do awesome things!

6. lingering daydreams 3 years ago

What a brilliant idea. I don't have little ones yet, but when I do…

-Lila
    lingeringdaydreams.com

7. carla thorup 2 years ago

Awesome work! I downsized a T shirt for my kid just last week. Thanks for the inspiration to work with what I got.