DIY No-Sew Leather Pouch

DIY No-Sew Leather Pouch
January 27, 2012 Alison Faulkner

leatherpouchbeautyshot
A couple hours before I left for Alt Summit, I realized I didn’t have anything to put my business cards in. I didn’t love the visual image of me rummaging through my giant bag to hand out cards, and I also wanted a safe place to put the cards I received. Using some supplies I had on hand, I put together this little leather pouch. It ended up working perfectly.

And if you’re not in the business card phase of life, I think this leather pouch makes a quick little gift. Perhaps even a Valentine!? You could stuff it with nail polish, some treats, or just a love note.

DOWNLOAD THE PATTERN PIECE HERE

It’s super quick, and there’s no sewing involved! So tune in for THE ALISON SHOW!

leatherpouchmaterials
leatherpouch1
leatherpouchinsert
leatherpouchfront leatherpouchback

As always, let me know if you have any questions, or need any help finding supplies!

Happy and sassy crafting

1. Brian and Stacy 6 years ago

Alison, I just have to say….you make me happy. You are too cute! I love your ideas.

Also, I wanted to tell you in church on Sunday, but you were a little MIA last week…. 🙂 The Christmas cookies you made were AMAZING! Brian and I debated for a while if you made them or bought them. I can't believe you spent so much time decorating cookies! They were super tasty too! Thank you! Someday I hope to be as artistic as you. 🙂

2. Brian and Stacy 6 years ago

Oh, and I don't know how you have the time to be a mom, craft, AND make a video of your craft. Amazing.

3. Lauren @The Little Things We Do.... 6 years ago

this is so cute alison!

LOVE!!

4. Scorphia 5 years ago

I love your ideas… can not wait to create my peter pan necklace :0)

5. Kasey 5 years ago

This is perfect as a gift card holder, that turns into another present!

6. jessica gourley 5 years ago

hey alison,
    i got your hip, handmade holiday book (and loved it). we handmade everything and everyone enjoyed their gifts. 🙂 so- thank you! (first and foremost).

however, i wanted to make some of the leather crafts and had SO MUCH TROUBLE finding where to purchase leather. do you have any suggestions? i wanted some of the supple and the veggie tanned for different projects. thank you! 🙂

7. Eleonora 5 years ago

Alison you’re so cute and this is a wonderful tutorial! I’m going to do my own pouch 😀 Thank you very much! Best wishes from Italy

8. bel 4 years ago

This is so amazing! Love all your DIY stuffs! Awesome! Keep it up! 🙂 By the way, where can I find the pattern piece? Will you be able to provide the link?

Thanks!

9. Yuri 3 years ago

Love! Where did you get the leather?!