She’s here.

She’s here.

Introducing Ginger Jane Robertson.
Born Friday, September 17 at 3:06pm, 7lbs 4 oz

Though we had a bit of a rough patch with some jaundice and weight loss (not mine unfortunately :) and having to go back to the hospital, we are home now, loving our little lady bug. She is perfect, perfect perfect. I made her that dress from an old shirt of mine, thinking it would be too small to ever fit her. Don’t worry, I added some fall appropriate warmth for our big outing to the doctors.

We love you all. Thanks for all your love and support!

xoxo

Alison, Eric, and Ginger

1. lisset 4 years ago

hooray! she is a beauty and i love her name- classy and saucy all rolled in to one, much like her mama. hope recovery goes well, as well as getting a grip on feeding because man, that can be a doozy sometimes. love to your little growing family!!

2. Matt and Jennae Porter 4 years ago

Oh wow, what a beauty. A HUGE congrats from the Porter fam. Being a momma is the best, Alison, and you are going to be such a great one! Welcome to this wonderful, sleep-deprived, blessed stage of life! Oh and ditto what the previous comment says… hang in there with the feeding… for me (and many) the first weeks of breastfeeding put labor pains to shame. It does get better!

3. Emily Frame 4 years ago

congrats alison! my heart breaks seeing her little jaundice face, nothing is worse. hayes was on the beds for 1.5 weeks.

you already look great!

4. julianne rose 4 years ago

ohmygoodness yay! and my sister in law is named ginger. so rad!

5. Erin Dougal 4 years ago

She is a doll Alison! I've been aching for pictures! Let me know if you need anything- we are just around the corner.

6. Trent & Brooke 4 years ago

ali she is so beautiful! oh my goodness! so exciting! congratulations to a new perfect family!

7. micemilk 4 years ago

congrats!!! she's so squishy and delicious!
    hope you are recovering well :)

8. Adrienne 4 years ago

wow, she looks a lot like you.

but more importantly, will she dance like you? time will tell. . .

9. noelle regina 4 years ago

i've been wanting to call you from London – but I just don't know when is a good time.

So glad everything went well. SHE IS ADORABLE.

congrats ali babe.
    xoxo

10. Wendy 4 years ago

I think she looks just like you! :) She is beautiful and I'm glad she is here safe. YOU are amazing! Camie (and the rest of us)can't wait to meet Ginger. Frankly, she is the most popular subject in our household!

11. Brandon + Chelsea + Ella 4 years ago

Congrats momma, I can't get over how much she looks like you! Have fun with your little bundle. It's hard to believe but they get cuter and cuter every single day! Lots of love to you all!

12. Jessica Dahlquist 4 years ago

Two gorgeous girls. Wish I could be there to squeeze her!

13. Bri 4 years ago

Congrats on your cute little girl! Our babies share the same middle name. Enjoy the first few weeks!

Love,
    Bri, Adam and Rilo Jane Webb

14. The Collins 4 years ago

She is absolutely gorgeous! I can totally see some of you in her. Her name is darling too! I am so happy for you. You look so content and happy to have your little girl in your arms!

15. Amanda 4 years ago

The jaundice suits her well… she looks like she's got a tan! But seriously, congratulations. She is adorable and I have been waiting a week for this post so I could see more pictures of her!

Hope the jaundice clears up soon and you can just enjoy having a newborn. I'm sure you're already into the swing of things. Can't wait to meet little Ginger one day in person.

16. Breanne King 4 years ago

awww she is SO PRECIOUS! congrats! when things calm down we have got to come see her!

17. Kim Baise 4 years ago

Awwww Enjoy this special time with sweet little Ginger! They grow so fast… (my little Sid is already a year and walking and into everythinnng) I'm sure you must just stare at her all day and all night checking to see if she's real and breathing and who does she look like?
    BTW I <3 that bow!!! She's Adorable! Yayyy!!!

18. Karen 4 years ago

Congratulations Alison and I am so glad all is well.

Love,
    Karen Rose

19. The Greens 4 years ago

she is so stinkin cute! Congrats guys! we cant wait to meet her :)

20. alyson 4 years ago

what a doll! Congrats mamasita. You are an official grown up

21. Kimberly Ngarupe 4 years ago

i love her. and you. congratulations to you and eric.

22. tove 4 years ago

Congratulations! She looks lovely!

23. Dari 4 years ago

She is gorgeous! Congratulations!

24. jenny 4 years ago

Congrats Alli!! She looks like such a little doll!

25. dana and justin 4 years ago

i thought i saw eric in her from the text but now i think she looks just like you!! what a sweetie. i remember sebastian's jaundice tan;) she is going to be the MOST stylish baby ever! what a little sweetie, i can't wait to meet her!

26. cropstar 4 years ago

Ah congrats! She's a beauty!

27. Crystal 4 years ago

ahhh! Oh my gosh Alison, she's perfect! She has your eyes! Oh I could just die and go to heaven. I'm so excited for you two. 7 lbs 4 oz!? Holy smokes, it's a good thing they took her 4 weeks early. Can you imagine how big she would have been in 4 more weeks! I love her beautiful name. I love her beautiful dress. and I love her beautiful mama. Congratulations! Good luck with the next few weeks.

28. Mary 4 years ago

Oh my goodness oh my goodness! Let us know when we can come see her…. or when YOU are ready for visitors! Congratulations again yay!

29. Courtney H. 4 years ago

Congrats! She is so cute! I love the dress…I don't think I realized the extent of your skills..you never cease to amaze. :)

30. Julie 4 years ago

what a cutie, congrats! love her name too.

31. mandy dominici 4 years ago

I have been checking your blog every few hours since you had her. She looks so much like you. Ari pointed at her picture and said "meeeooow." Congratulations, she is beautiful! And we love her!

32. POJO Fitness 4 years ago

she is GORGEOUS! and her dress is so cute and i'm really loving your platinum hair!

33. Staci 4 years ago

EEEK! I love her!! She literally is the perfect combination of both you and Eric. Congratulations! She's so so precious.

34. hanner 4 years ago

she is a tiny you! adorable.

35. Samantha 4 years ago

Congratulations!!!! You two are beautiful! (And give yourself a year before you REALLY start worrying about losing the weight.)

36. Liz 4 years ago

Such a rockin' name. I love it. And then you went ahead and sewed up a super hip dress. Stop being so hip!

Congratulations to you and Eric. I bet you guys are so so happy. Can't wait to meet the little gal some day.

And I can't wait to hear all of your experiences and insights on mommyhood.

37. Holley 4 years ago

she is sooo cute! congrats, i also, LOVE the name. :)

38. Jendar 4 years ago

she is beautiful!

39. darcie 4 years ago

oh man, i can hear my heart singing. she is so cute. cute enough to eat. which is why you should keep her away from me. i love her hair. and the way her little fists are pulled in. and alison's hair is as lovely as anything. i can't wait to feel her little weight in my arms. happy happy robertsons.

40. Carpfam 4 years ago

She is amazing!!! I hope things are going well for you all! Congratulations and you look fantastic in that picture by the way!!!

41. Kindsay and Erik 4 years ago

Congrats on the new baby! She's beautiful and I've always LOVED that name. Good choice! I hope you're doing well and getting enough sleep :)

42. JenErik 4 years ago

Little girls are the best! She is precious.

43. Chelsea and Ben 4 years ago

yeah congrats allison!!!!

44. Bek 4 years ago

so very sweet!

45. Julie and Kyle 4 years ago

LOVE her! congrats you guys. and way to be on top of those thank you notes! love ya!

ps- your boobs are huge.

46. Tiffany 4 years ago

she is perfection. you are perfection. you little family is perfection. i am hooked. congratulations times a million.

47. Julie and Kyle 4 years ago

and what?!?! you have a friend named julianne rose?? thats my name!!!! and exact spelling. odd.

48. Shannon 4 years ago

I love her! Those big eyes are adorable. So sweet!!

And your blonde hair is rockin also. Love it.

49. Mack Attack 4 years ago

She is gorgeous! Congratulations!

50. Audrey 4 years ago

How in the world did you get that tiny little bow to stick in her hair? She is already accessorizing, I love it. Well done, she is beautiful!

51. We Three Zweigs 4 years ago

A tiny bow in orange no less!! Well done Faulkner-Robertsons, well done.

She's absolutely beautiful.

52. Jylare Smith 4 years ago

She is so beautiful. So happy for you!