Today is a very very! special day! Today is the day of birth of the man I adore, of the man I love, of the man I cherish.
Today! Is Eric Michael Robertson’s 26th birthday!
Happy Birthday Shmeric!
To celebrate his birthday I would like to share 26 things I love about Eric. (We will also be having a party at our place tomorrow! As in Tuesday, so do come!)
So here they are, in no particular order, 26 things I love about my new husband:
1. He will hold an entire conversation in baby talk with me
2. He helps me make up songs that rhyme
3. He always drives! And never gets lost.
4. He does the laundry and folds my underwear
5. He never tells me not to eat things even after I have spent an hour telling him how fat I am
6. He doesn’t get embarrassed when I start dancing at weddings
7. He doesn’t get embarrassed when I start dancing at concerts
8. He doesn’t get embarrassed when I start dancing
9. He is a really sexy dancer
10. All three of my brothers love him
11. When he hasn’t heard me talk to Andrea on the phone he gets worried and asks how she is doing
12. He tells my mom she is “lovely”
13. He only has a week’s worth of clothing
14. He has the cutest dimples ever
15. He always texts me back and answers his phone
16. He tells me I’m pretty everyday
17. He loves puppies
18. He keeps his good friends and they are all in love with him as much as I am
19. He didn’t drink soda or eat candy before we started dating, but now he loves both
20. He never forgets to keep the shower curtain closed, even though it’s a weird request on my part and slightly neurotic
21. He never makes me feel stupid
22. He listens to songs he likes over and over and over again in a row
23. The songs he writes are brilliant and beautiful
24. He used to be in this band
25. He loves crazy people and crazy people love him
26. He is a better husband that I could have ever hoped for
I LOVE YOU ERIC.
And I love all of you and hope you find someone who treats you the way that Eric treats me.