1. Do not, under any circumstances, check your personal email, this will pretty much take care of most issues and prevent you from making executive decisions about small bird shaped wedding favors, ties for the wedding party, invitations, and bird brooches for your bridesmaids
2. Do not utilize the creative talent of your bosses, i.e. letting them art direct your engagement photo, contribute to theme ideas, criticize your outfit choices
3. Don’t ask the graphic designers for printing advice and tips (they have tons of them)
4. Never, I MEAN NEVER, accept personal calls from your mother on office hours
5. Forget about text messaging, kiss it goodbye (an unlimited text plan will just tempt you)
6. And finally, don’t G-Chat other engaged girls and start a tangled web of virtual panic-stricken brides to be.